Welcome to our Blog! Each week we will be writing about all the things we like, what we’re up to and be posting images and interesting articles to keep you up to date with all things Graham and Green. Have your say, post a comment, but above all we hope you enjoy the blog. - Jamie and Louise Graham

Wednesday 13 October 2010




















We have just re-decorated our Regents Park Road shop.
"HOORAY" I hear you all saying. Better late than never, hey! We think it looks fab. Let us know what you think?
We have used our two favourite autumnal colours from Farrow and Ball's interior paint: Cornforth White and Downpipe Grey.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way it looks like somebody's house, where you could just walk in and say, "I'll buy the couch if you don't mind". I wonder how the store would do in New York. I'm 3,000 miles to the west near San Francisco. Wish I could stop by!

    Lisa W.

    ReplyDelete